My Favorite Workout Clothes
I pretty much live in gym clothes. I always make sure to squeeze in some “me” time when I train at 5am. Then I drive all around town training clients. There are days I don't get home until 10pm. Because my life is so hectic and I am often running errands between client appointments, I try to look as put together as I can for still being in workout clothes. I never know if I might have to run to the mall, stop by the grocery store or meet Kevin for some dinner. I know many of you probably face the same obstacle- too much to do, too little time for outfit changes! Here are my favorite workout clothes that are absolutely perfect to take from the gym to the streets.
- I actually got the inspiration for this ELLIE TAHARI Poncho from a client of mine. She wore it to one of our training sessions and I knew I had to have it because it transitions so well to the streets. This one is sold out but HERE is a similar one.
- If I'm going to invest in workout clothes, I like to find something that is out of the ordinary and LUKKA LUX does just that. The black and burgundy color of this top is very slimming, and the opening on the top gives it a touch of sexiness without going over the top. Plus its on sale!
- I was a bit hesitant to buy from FABLETICS but the quality of their clothes is much better than I expected. They have wonderful prints like THESE pants that are extremely versatile and very easy to mix and match.
- I live in the tropics so naturally I went for these STRONGER LABEL Tights. I thought the cropped top was a bit much so I paired it with a hunter green one.
- Sticking to my Brazilian roots with the LaBellaMafia's sports bra. Can be worn in so many ways and extremely comfortable.
- Not because I am bias or anything but this BEAST CROP TOP really is the cutest. It can easily be worn to the gym, movies, groceries, etc. I have worn it so many times and get tons of compliments.
I probably have more workout clothes than I do normal, everyday clothes and I am always on the hunt for more! if you have any pieces that you love, please let me know!